Re: what is being abandoned is K3B

lol. you are sweeeeeeet. what should i say ???

the problem is too, that in Germany ORIGINAL windows CDs are very very rare.

I saw one time the ORIGINAL CDs of Microsoft (coloured and some have hologramm ?)

But in Germany most "original" Microsoft-CDs have black-scripted label and are from China ...
or from elsewhere ...

But microsoft-issues are here Off-topic ...

Greetings and no offense.
Val.

2008/11/29 Jerry Houston <Jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Saturday 29 November 2008 09:14:19 landon kelsey wrote:
> "assume"?
>
> I've had MS XP Prof SP3 for 7 years
>
> > From: Jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > To: kde@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 08:58:17 -0800
> > Subject: Re: what is being abandoned is K3B
> >
> > On Saturday 29 November 2008 08:46:44 Carl-Valentin Schmitt wrote:
> > > aua ! aua ! at hotmail ??? help !   ;o)
> > > well, it can happen that linux and windows both on one machine don't
> > > work ...
> > > I tried that long enough ... therefore using for 8 years only linux.

Thank you for sharing that.   (I doubt that it's accurate, however, as SP3
came out only a few months ago.)

My reply, however, was in response to a post by Carl-Valentin Schmitt, whom I
quoted (and you quoted as well, with your top-post).  He said he's used only
Linux for 8 years, because Linux/Windows didn't work out for him.

Therefore, I thought he might have been using some Windows version that was
released prior to 8 years ago.  I thought something newer might work better
for him.