Re: problems with files

On Monday 01 Dec 2008 11:20:02 pm Jake Campbell wrote:
> I am computer illiterate, can some one please tell me how to stop certain
> programs from opening up when I turn on my computer?  They are documents
> that I saved to my desktop.  Please help!!

A little more detail about the platforms version numbers would help. I will
assume that you are working with kde3 and suggest that you look at session
management.

Go to session manager from either system settings or kcontrol and choose to
"restore previous session" "on login". Your computer should then restore the
previous state as it was when you last logged off. HTH

--
Cheers!
Kishore