Re: Disabling hibernation or sleep mode

Hello everyone,

Actually, I think I solved it. By luck I guess. I saw this program
KPowersave, which was not installed. I installed it and was able to
disable the power management. Not sure if this was the correct fix, but
it seemed to work without any disruption to my computer.

Never fear, I may have more question as I unravel KDE 4.1.

Thanks to everyone who gave some input.

see ya
Darryl