Re: K3b & burning live CD

What does this mean ? "drive is not being recognized" ???
This can be bios-specific or it is because your drive is brand-new and
not supported yet by Linux-drivers ... cd-burner should be slave at
different EIDE-port than the cd-reading-drive. cd-reading drive should
be booting master. in k3b you only need to drag and drop the iso image
from file-menu direct into window below. thats all. should work then.