simple accounting application for KDE?

Hi,

I am looking for a simple financial accounting application for KDE. Nothing
fancy, but it must be aimed at small business accounting, not personal
finance. Double booking and things like that are nessecairy. I have found an
application called BulmaGes, but it is unfortunately all in Spanish, and my
command of that language is... lacking. Also, as far as I can see, there is
not much activity there.
A qt-only solution would also suit me well, but other than QtTudo, which
wend commercial, I have not found any there either.

I would really like to have a simple, open source, preferably Qt based
application to run the finances of a small home owners union. Any tips?

André