Re: KDE 4 review

On Sunday 15 June 2008, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 15 June 2008 03:57:20 Kishore wrote:
> > I can assure you that kde 4.1 even in its current state in SVN trunk
> > (unrelesed and possibly buggy) is way better than the 4.0 release. I now
> > use 4.1 built from svn for most part as my primary desktop and have seen
> > no real need to login to either 4.0 or 3.5.

Thanks, it's good  to know that improvement is happening.

> > 4.1 is going to rock!

Time will tell.

> You're wasting your breath, Kishore.  He doesn't want to hear.  He's a
> troll, who finds  it fun to pull tails.  Ignore him.  I certainly will.

"You are KDE".   If your interactions are the demonstration of this, then you
have all proven my point.   Datan, Anne, etc. have proven themselves to
be unable to provide assistance.  Rather they quickly condescend to
name calling.   Even the Microsoft support techs don't do that.
It looks like the arrogant and blind, leading the evenmore arrogant
and more blind. The Linux/KDE Emperor has no clothes, but no one can
see it.  Quod erat demonstratum.