Re: making it impossible to use konsole!! KDE4 problems!!

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 6:50 PM, Bob Stia <rnr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 8:22 AM, mark <markkicks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I am not able to copy any text from konsole into textarea in firefox
> > browser. I tried dragging , selecting and middle click, copying &
> > pasting!!!! nothing works...
Does it show up in the clipboard after you select it? If it does, click on it
and then paste  it into Fireefox.

 It  does shows up in klipper after I copy from konsole. I clicked on it and Firefox and pasted into firefox. Still nothing happens, and nothing gets pasted.
Can you try to do this and see if it is not working only for me, or it is for everyone!
thanks