Re: KDE 4 tiny fonts problem

Kevin B. O'Brien wrote:
> I installed KDE 4 to try it out, and when I booted into it every window
> had tiny type. so small that I literally could not read anything. I
> tried changing the screen resolution, and it is not a resolution issue.
> I got to 800 x 600 and still could not read anything. Any ideas of what
> the problem is?

Sounds like your X server has a funny (i.e. wrong) notion of what DPI it
should be using. Try fiddling with the 'force font dpi' setting in the
font config page (kcontrol or systemsettings, depending on distro and
KDE3/KDE4).

--
Matthew
"I always thought the KDE coders were simply very intelligent AI's...