Re: switching keymaps

> [: David J Brooks :]
> [...] and in the options list I have checked 'Layout switching' and
> 'Alt+Shift change layout'. However pressing Alt+Shift has no effect. What
> am I overlooking?

KDE's current layot changer doesn't really have the capability to select
modifier-only shortcut for changing layouts (coming in KDE 4.0).

But you can kludge it in roundabout way. Now that you have selected
Alt+Shift as XKB option for group change, go to Keyboard Shortcuts in
Control Center, for the "Switch To Next Keyboard Layout" click Custom, and
then press Alt+Shift -- the shortcut should register as ISO_Something, and
off you go.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)