Re: Bear in mind that we do NOT receive our own posts (Re: Lost mails)

If you're using gmail (or google's apps for your domain), they stop your own
post from coming back to you.  They call it a feature.  =:)
https://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6588

That one had me scratching my head and blaming the mailing list for a good
couple of months too...  =:)

--
 -[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper    //  http://movingparts.net ]-
 -[ KDE PIM Developer         //  http://www.kde.org  ]-