Re: How to send KHotKeys actions to Kwin?

> [: Kevin Krammer :]
> You could try associating a keyboar shortcut for the minimize window
> action and then let KHotkeys send this combination to the application.

I tried that, and it doesn't work. I suppose that when pressed for real, the
minimization shortcut is not handled by the app, but is captured by KWin.
KHotKeys seems to avoid this capture, and send the shortcut straight to the
app, where it does nothing.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)