Re: Amarok need Ruby??

"Rashid N. Achilov" <achilov-rn@xxxxxxx> schrieb:
Yesterday I had jave tried to setup amarok 1.4.4 instead of 1.3.8. I had very
surprised and _very_ frustrated, when I have seen, that amarok port tried to
install Ruby!! Why? Why 1.3.8 didn't need it, but 1.4.4 need? What is a awful
trend? CVsup need Modula, and I must install it. KOffice need Pyton and I
have to install it, in spite of that I do not need Python completely for my
work and it messed only my HDD. Now amarok need Ruby?
AFAIK amarok need ruby because there are some plugins based on ruby.
Marek

Was ist Glück? Schlafen Fische überhaupt? Die Antworten gibt?s auf Yahoo! Clever.