Krusader question

I'm kind of new to this, but I gather that Krusader is part of KDE, so I
hope I can ask a question or two here. If I am wrong about that, please
direct me to the right place.

I am used to running Total Commander in Windows, and I was looking for a
Linux equivalent. A little Google searching got me to Krusader, and
certainly looks like what I want. But right now when I open it I see an
error:

MtMan: internal error, sorry.

I'm kind of lost at this point. How can I find out what this means and
correct it?

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL