Re: SpamAssissan Block List

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 21:20, Robert Spangler wrote:

>  What I was hoping for was some sort of file that
> SpamAssissan would write to so that I could  change the blocked addresses
> from  user@xxxxxxxxxx/net/whatever to doamin.com/net/whatever.

Ahhh.... you want to alter the blocking rule based on a spam's domain.

I have never done that, but looking at  "perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf"
under "preprocessor" and below; it appears that facility is available.  Looks
like all you have to do is write a pre-processor regex rule.

Perhaps a spamassassin guru here can provide some more details?

Bob