kded is dying

Hi,

In one of my FC5 machines, kded dies with no apparent reason every now and
then, silently. Suddenly my wallets disappear from kwallet and removable
media stops being automatically mounted when plugged, and when I look for
kded, it's dead.
Does kded has a log file? Where? How can I investigate what is causing this?
I use FC5 with kde 3.5.3 from  kde-redhat . The system if fully updated and
have several boxes with this configuration, but this happens only in one of
them.

Thanks,

Marcelo