Auto Complete

Hi
On this version of kde the selection of auto complete drop downs seems to have
gone inconsistent. Kmail still selects with the tab but others in konq need
the cursor keys. How can I get the tab back on all of them? Suppose I like
the tab because it's under my left hand and the return is under my right -
arrows and return aren't a nice combination.

Regards
John

--
Suse 10.0