Re: Kpager

On Friday 03 February 2006 10:46 pm, Chris wrote:
> I've somehow removed the border around the desktop kpager applet and have
> also somehow managed to make it very large on the desktop.  Alt+F3 will not
> bring up any type of menu.  Is there any fix for this or have I messed it
> up totally.  This is on KDE 3.2.3

Sounds like you assigned kpager specific settings.  You can check this by
right clicking on any window border, selecting configure window
behavior->window-specific settings, and see if there is a setting for kpager.
If there is delete it and restart kpager.
--
A modem is a baudy house.

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]