Filter actions question, kmail 1.7

Greetings all;

One of my filters is intended to be a rather large thorn in the
recipients backside, but the one action I really wanted it to do, which
is to add an X-ClueLess-Twit line to the header, with the contents of
that line set to 'SPAMMER', is not being done.  KMail's filter menu's
let me set that up without any objections, so why won't it actually do
it?  Are there only certain legal 'X-' lines that can be used?

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: