Re: Desktop indexing

On 12/22/05, Jose Celestino <japc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, who can post me on the current state of KDE desktop indexing/searching?

I've tried Kat a while ago and it seemed bad. Nothing similar to beagle (at
least from the demos and screenshots I saw -

C'mon don't go starting up any flames

I don't use gnome crap anyway).

Nobody needs that. But can't beagle be used in place of kde. Sure you'll need some gnomeish libs but isn't that all.

Is Kat it or there's something else?

--
Jose Celestino | http://xpto.org/~japc/files/japc-pgpkey.asc

Got Gentoo?

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                -- Mark Twain