Re: KMail 'SEND' configuring advice received 14 Dec 2005.

Hi!
Linux newbies here.
(PS.Konq 'repy' & fwrd' buttons won't work)
RE: KMail 'SEND' configuring advice 14 Dec 2005
Thanks to:
justin.denick@xxxxxxxxx and
philip.rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
for replies received up to now.

[ Justin, We can check our mail now from either KMail
or Konq.
It's only KMail 'SEND' we have been unable to
confugure.]
We can swop to root user anytime if neccessary.
We will try your suggestions later on an and post
progress on to the kde@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just something you may or may not know after entering
our ISP access site: http://bt.yahoo.com?
in Konq, the URL window immediately defaults to :
http://edit.europe.yahoo.com/config/login?intl=UK&.partner=bt-1&.done=http%3//bt.yahoo.com/%3f
every time! Does this have any significance?
Is this anything to do with the BT ISP Domain name
IMAP ?
Cheers,
Jackie & Jim