Re: Using a fresh 'Compose' to acknowledge reply about (& because!) ''Reply' buttons not working!

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 22:30 IST, Kevin Krammer wrote:> > > Our ISP is> > > btopenworld.com . BT Yahoo! Mail. Is it possible they> > > have uploaded and are providing the email programme we> > > are using?  How do we identify which email programme> > > we are using?> >> > I am not sure about the services provided by your ISP but i suggest you> > look out for the words 'POP' or 'IMAP' as a service provided by them.> > You will need any one of these to use a local email client.> >> > To know which mail client you are using, for one thing, you can check> > under the help menu. The about dialogs should give you the information.> > You would also have a handbook option there that should help get on> > with the basic understanding.>> As far as I understand it, they are currently using the Yahoo web mail> interface, so their inital report that some button wasn't working in> Konqueror actually makes sense.
OOPS! I am sorry. It did not strike to me until now! :-)-- Cheers!kitts
___________________________________________________.Account management:  https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.Archives: http://lists.kde.org/.More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.