Re: feature wish: FreeNX client as virtual Desktop

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:05:04 +0100, "Felix E. Klee" <fk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> It's simple, if your window manager is powerful enough (I use FVWM):
                                                                ^^^^
I didn't notice that this is the KDE list (when I wrote the reply I
thought that I'm reading the FreeNX/KNX list).  Anyway, for KDE,
unfortunately, I'm not aware of a solution, though that doesn't mean
much since I'm not very experienced with KDE.  Our customers use it,
and that's why I'm subscribed to this list, but personally I don't
use it.
--
Felix E. Klee
fk@xxxxxxxxxxxx    (work)