Re: OpenBSD and sound

grooveman@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Thank you for the response Phillip.
>
> I have visited the site that you said, and tried everything.  No dice.

<snip>
The only thing I can think of is to try messing around with the -a and -D
switches of artsd (you can configure these in control center if you
prefer). Perhaps OpenBSD uses some different sound device or something. Did
you also try different audio formats? (I'd imagine that if .wav doesn't
work, nothing will, but it's worth a try).

Regards,
Philip