Problem with the downloading file windows of konqueror...

Hi,

My downloading file windows fof konqueror is hidden from more than a month,
and I don't know why and how to display it now?

It is displayed only when tere is an error, and after it will be hidden
again...

Any idea to help me to solve this problem would be very welcome...

Thanks.