How to suppress Trojan horses

Hi all,
    Stupidly, I've downloded a Trojan horses with a copy of "the Gimp v. 2",
I've searched suppress it suppressing the copy of Gimp that I've downloaded,
but I haven't succeded. The software seems replicate it every times I've
suppress the software.

the system create a dir /share when reside the file, but if I search this
directory and the file I'm not succed to the search of file and the dir.

Someone knows tell me like definitively eliminating the Trojan with some
shell command please?