Re: Vanishing Icons

Shaun Jackman wrote:
Hi Tom,

I've experienced the exact same bug. It's related to the fact that some apps use libpng2 and others use libpng3. It's also related to the version of Qt you're using (and which version of libpng it was linked against). Anyways, I haven't found a solution yet. I've just been waiting around for the packages to be upgraded again. You should also try the debian-kde mailing list on Debian's site.

The different libraries have different names for a reason.  You can
install all of them and they won't conflict.  Start with the oldest
version and install them (_install_ NOT upgrade) in order and it should
work.

--
JRT