Re: Removing "Applications" description from KMenu applet

Is it an applet? It looks like the gnome applet, but of course you're using KDE.

On 5/31/05, Steven P. Ulrick < ulrick2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello, Everyone
I just updated kdelibs and kdebase from SVN TRUNK.  I discovered that
next to the KMenu applet in my Kicker, was a rather large word
"Applications"  I looked in all the logical places, but I cannot figure
out how to turn it off.  In case my description was confusing, here is
a screen shot:
http://www.afolkey2.net/kicker.jpg

If this ends up being non-configurable, would I be safe in assuming
that I would file a Request For Feature Enhancement report under
"Kicker"?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Steven P. Ulrick

Got Gentoo?

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                -- Mark Twain