kdeinit consuming 90% cpu

Hi.

I'm sure this topic has been discussed previously.

We have a CentOS 4 based  X terminal server with ltsp and use kde on all workstations, I just noticed a kdeinit process taking almost all CPU time.

The user closed all windows and the kdeinit process still used all the cpu. The problem was gone when the user logged out.

This didn't happen before.

Any ideas?

-----
IEE José Hugo Pérez Casanova
Profesor del Depto. de Ingeniería Electrónica
Instituto Tecnológico de Veracruz