Re: What am I missing: cdbakeoven & kreatecd from extragear won't compile

Steven P. Ulrick wrote:

1. The output of configure says that it won't compile kreatecd and
cdbakeoven, but it gives no reason why.
2. When I was running only libsndfile in the /usr path, configure
complained about it.  Now that I have installed libsndfile in my KDE
path, there does not even appear to be any indication that it is being
looked for at all.

Oh well, like all the problems (there are very few, actually) that I
have with KDE, this one too will be figured out :)

There could be something wrong with your code. How did you download it?

This lists the required dependencies:

	http://cdbakeoven.sourceforge.net/software.php

I don't find these on KDE Extra Gear:

	http://extragear.kde.org/

Perhaps if you used CVS to download the code, you should try the tarballs from SF:

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/kreatecd/
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdbakeoven/

or perhaps it would be better to use something other than "KCreateCD:

JRT