Windows Network browsing on konqueror

Hi,
I am using Kcontrol to store my windows domain user name and password ( Kcontrol ->  Internet & Network -> Local Network Browsing )  . My main objective is to access windows machines without giving the user name & password .  I provided my windows domain user name , password and domain name in Kcontrol -> Internet & Network -> Local Network Browsing .
Unfortunately , the above solution is not working . Still it is asking for user name and password whenever i am accessing a windows machine .
Please anybody tell me  how we can solve this problem . Is  i am missing anything in the Kcontrol ?
Thanks & Regards,
Shashi Kanth