Re: gkrellm -> kde dock application bar?

I didn't know that - thanks - I will check it out.

Andrew Kar wrote:
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:21 am, Max Bruche wrote:

In any case, I guess this is broken, and as you suggest I will look for
an alternative

You do know that a kde version of gkrellm comes with kde dont you? It takes gkrellm themes but I dont know about plugins and it is already a kicker panel called ksim and you wouldn't know the difference from gkrellm see it with themes at;
http://ksim.sourceforge.net/index.php?page=screenshots.php

The version with kde is 1.1 and the author has taken gkrellm theme support out of version 2 at which time work seems to have stopped (over a year ago) but there is a tutorial for plugins for the kde version so maybe people will still develop some.