Konqueror authorization dialog

Hi,
I have questions concerning  the authorization/passwords  in Konqueror:

Is it possible to disable the "Keep password" checkbox in the 'Authorization Dialog' of the Konqueror in some way?

If not: Is it possible to  make Konqueror forget all kept passwords?

'kdsu -s'  (found in FAQ) doesn't work. (kdesud is not running at all)

Instead of that, I found out "dcop kded kded unloadModule kpasswdserver" works fine.
Is that a correct way or is there a better way or is it just impossible?

I know that passwords kept only until the end of the kde session if "Keep password" is checked and kwallet is not used.

I'm  using Konqueror 3.3.0 / kde 3.3 .

Stephan