Re: download an entire thread locally in knode 0.8

Dear friends,

we are using knode 0.8 for news reading.

Is there any way to download an entire thread locally?

It would be extremely useful in case of using news for technical support ( as
we do often).

Thanks in advance

Corrado & Rina

You could use mozilla Thunderbird which has option to set newsgroup to download for offline use. Or Sylpheed Claws.

I would like to see option to download news for offline in Knode, too.