Re: gkrellm -> kde dock application bar?

Thanks, but doesn't that mean that gkrellm will either be minimized to the system tray (i.e. I can't read the stuff on displayed by gkrellm), or displayed normally?

Basically, I would be looking for a way to have the gkrellm display on all desktops, such that when I maximize and minimize windows, it will never be covered by any other window, and will never obscure any part of another window.

Max