Dock takes up whole screen on startup

Title: Dock takes up whole screen on startup
Hi all,
I have recently installed KDE, along with a Fedora 3 install on a new NEC i-Select D3410 with a Celeron D335 + 512 MB RAM. The OS runs smoothly. The first launch of KDE went fine but I must have dummy-clicked in the interface settings. Now, the dock panel uses up the whole screen and I cannot access the desktop and the application windows. Everything else seems functional. Closing the session doesn’t help. Logging in as a different user solves the problem.
I undestand I probably have to delete a file in the .kde folder in my home directory (correct ?), but I can’t find out which one precisely. Any clue ?
Thanks,
Edward