Re: gamezone support

Roger

Are you using a computer with Linux and a KDE desktop, or are you using a
computer running Windows XP ?

If you are using KDE, and the Konqueror browser, then you shall be able to
make it appear to be a number of other browsers to the server. You can do
this by going to the start menu

start >
  Control Center >
  Index Tab >
   Internet & Network >
    Web Browser >
     Browser identification >
      Add

When you have found that come back from some more instructions.

Benjamin

Benjamin,

is this the same menu I usually find under Konqueror's settings? I didn't realize one could nominate our own browsers.

Could anyone please give me the string to emulate ie XP home. I convinced the emulation/imitation I need make do without ActiveX.

Regards,

Roger.