Re: printing clipboard

On Tuesday 18 January 2005 13:58, Lars Weste wrote:
> hi list,
>
> i always used to mark some piece of text, opened up kate, inserted the
> text and printed it out. this is a bit cumbersome and the images within
> the text are lost.
>
> is there a way to mark some part of a website within konqueror, including
> pictures and then print only the marked part of the site?
>
> thanks
> lars

The new klipper being worked on will do pictures and rich text but at the
moment no you cannot.

The only thing I can think of is to save the web page locally and also save
its images (right-click on them) and then open the html file in kword and you
can then cut/del what you want.

--
regards,
andrew