Re: Konqueror

éç wrote:

Sorry I don't use xterm, but in konsole with a simple rigth-click, Settings->save as default you will save the profile of the konsole and next time you open it, it will have all your preferences setted.

regards, Ryujin

2004 November 17 Wednesday 17:37ãErik Jakobsen ãããæãããã:

Than you for your information Ryujin

Erik

éç wrote:

Open konqueror, maximize the window,  go to Settings->
Save View Profile (webbrowsing), and click save.

Next time you open konqueror in webbrowsing mode the window will be
maximized. If you want the same in filebrowsing mode just do the same but
save in filebrowsing profile.

Hope this is what you want...

Ryujin

Oh yes. Very nice. Is what I have searched and searched for since long
time. It was nice, and thanks for your help.
Can you also give me hints about the same for xterm ?

Erik.