Re: No color in Konsole KDE-3.3.0

David Vestal wrote:
On Friday 27 August 2004 04:08 pm, James Richard Tyrer wrote:

I upgraded and now when I run: "alsamixer" in a Konsole, it isn't in color.

Is there some configuration somewhere, or is this YAR?

I have the same problem. When I log in on the command line everything is loaded fine. But, in konsole it seems like it isn't loading the configurations. On the command line, running "alias" correctly shows all of the things that are supposed to be aliased. But, initially in konsole "alias" is empty.

Yes I have the same problem. :-(

In konsole, if I do "alias ls='/bin/ls $LS_OPTIONS'", it works correctly. And $LS_OPTIONS='-N --color=tty -T 0' btw.

Hope it's any help.

Unfortunately, it isn't any help with my problem. It appears that you have found another bug -- Yet Another Regression.

--
JRT