Re: Shift + Numeric keypad

Yevgeniy Makarov wrote:
Hello,

I noticed that pressing Shift plus keys on the numeric keypad is equivalent to pressing those keys with Num Lock on, i.e., when I press Shift + right arrow on the numeric keypad which coincides with 6, I just get 6. I'd like instead to use Shift + arrow keys for selection. Is there a way to do it?

That is the normal behavior for an IBM PC. You can, if you wish, reconfigure the way that X uses the keys.

--
JRT