Capturing screen image

Hi everybody,

What I want to do is to capture the complete image that my program is displaying - even though that image is larger than the current dimensions of my QScollView.

I've done this under Litl' Billies OS by automatically scrolling the window, redrawing the screen, capturing it and appending the captured image to the global bitmap image. All _very_ messy.

How can I achieve that under KDE?

Regards,

Kevin