Switch between screens?

Is there a way to rapidly switch between screens in kde?  I have a laptop how
connect (with x2x) to a dualhead desktop.  I'd like to be able to rapidly
switch between those screens without running with my rat.

If it can help, I'm running debian unstable on the two boxes with kde 3.2.[23]
and X 4.3.0.

I'd also want to know if any of you manage to make the selection work with x2x
and kde.

	Thanks,

		Nic Cola