New features for KMail

Hi,

Like everyone else I would like to add my two cents: it would be nice to
have an extra feature concerning filters: either give the possibility to
define some rules inside a filter (something like: filter mails from
@kde.org then if abc@xxxxxxx put it in folder ABC, if 123@xxxxxxx put it
into folder 123) or create sub-filters
(example :
        filter1[mails from @kde.org]
                subfilter11[mail from abc@xxxxxxx]
                subfilter12[mail from 123@xxxxxxx]
)
The subfilters can be triggered only when their parent has validated the
content ...

I agree that you can achieve the same result today but this proposition
gives you the opportunity to put some order into your filtering system and
also decreases the total amount of processing ...

What do you think?

Marian