Re: Options in Ark

Ze wrote:
I use Mandrake 10.0 official with kde-3.2.2
I see that in Ark misses the option "Save". I see that haves the option "Save as...", but if, for example i open a *.tar.gz file and to it i want to add some directory or file, or to delete, i dont have any icon or menu to do a "Save". I can only do it if i close Ark, then appears a small window asking if i want to save.

This would be redundant, but it should probably be there since users expect it.

I suggest that you file a bug report as "WishList".

Another thing. there isnt either the option to create *.tar.bz2 files, there are only for create *.bz2 or *.tar.bz files, wich is different.
If i want to create a *.tar.bz2 file, i have to write manually the extension because there isnt any option in that way.

This is a typo, it *does* create a tar.bz2 file but with the wrong extension.

Please file a bug report.

--
JRT