Re: KMail is a good... BUG

Im writting again about the kmail bug to let some points clarified.
Kmail display many emails from for example mozillazine.org also from
www.linuxquestions.org, display these emails as blank emails. only when i
click to see the code, is that you can see something.
So i tried many things to see if i could put kmail displaying these emails
correctly, so i chooseed using a maildir folder instead of an mbox, deleted
the .index files to rebuild again by kmail, deleted the ~/.Mail dir, compiled
kmail without the patch (Mandrake patch) that moves the messages to the
folder ~/Mail, because Mandrake uses the ~/.Mail instead of the folder
~/Mail.
I reinstalled Mandrake 10.0 in english cause it woud have something related
with the locale (language) settings, but no, nothing resolved. kmail
continues displaying many emails as blank emails.
I think that i tried everything possible to put kmail working correctly.
I even compiled the kde-3.2.3 to see if was a Mandrake problem, but the
conclusion is that, is a kde/kmail bug.
I am trying about almost a month to see if i can fix this...

I dont know more what to do, so i ask to the developers to see the code or
whatever is wrong.

my regards,
Zé