Re: Websites that don't work in Konqueror (was: Where to report sites that render bad in konqueror?)

> I have no idea whether the site
> works in Apple Safari

Tell ya what, why don't you just post your bank login and password info, and
I'll attempt to transfer all of your funds into my bank account using Safari.
If your bank balance is zero the next day, then you'll be able to say with
confidence that your bank's website does indeed work with Safari.

Deal?

(just kidding, by the way)

Sean