Re: Re: Where to report sites that render bad in konqueror?

On Wednesday 02 June 2004 14:28, kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >they are saying that they don't want Konqueror (and probably
> > Apple Safari) users as their customers!
>
> This is the part I can't figure out!  If the Safari/Konqueror relationship
> is supposed to be mutually beneficial to KHTML, how come so many websites
> are broken in Konqueror and work fine in Safari?

It needs time to merge the patches sent by the safari developers back into
KHTMLs main source.
You can read the archives of kfm-devel if you're interested in teh discussions
about the proposed changes.

Another problem might be web devlopers, who explicitly check for safari
instead of render engin KHTML, so excluding Konqueror despite it being able
to render the site.

Cheers,
Kevin

--