Re: Courier 10 Pitch not listed as monospace font in KDE3.2

Justin Johnson wrote:
I'm using KDE3.2 as part of Fedora Core 2.  In KDE 3.1, the font "Courier 10
pitch" was listed in the monospaced fonts in Fonts under Appearance and Themes
in the Control Center.  Now it's not, and as a consequence, I can't use it in
Konsole (though it is available in Konquerer).

Anyone familiar with this?  I've tried various Google searches, as well as the
mailing lists for KDE, and can't even find a reference to the problem, let
alone a solution.

You are correct that this is the way it works. Current KDE/Qt uses scalable fonts if they are available.

Courier 10 is a bit mapped font. If you want a bit mapped font in Konsole, then use the default font: "Medium" or "Large".

--
JRT