Kontact-Kmail and Distribution List

Hi,

I've got a question relating to kmail and the distribution list.
If I set up a distribution list, lets say "friends" and do want to send them
all the same email, but I do not want to show their email address to all the
recipients.
Is there a way to setup kmail or contact that the recipients email addresses
are hidden or show up as friends as set up in the distribution list?

Got any ideas?

Cheers
Norbert