Re: KGet not working

Nathan Toone wrote:
When I run kget after upgrading to the latest CVS Head, I get the following error:

*** KGet got signal 11
ERROR: Communication problem with kget, it probably crashed.

Other than that, I can't get any kind of error (stack trace) or anything.

Does anyone have any idea what could be going on (or what I could do to get more information on it?)

Thanks!

Don't use HEAD if you expect it to work.

--
JRT